Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mother to Son (Reflection)

     I thought that the poem, (Mother to son), was a really interesting poem with alot of meaning. I thought this because i thought that it was meaningful because, it showed how a mother was telling her son, that even though life wasnt a crystal stair for them, it wasnt all that bad either, just because they were poor didnt mean they couldnt afford love. I thought this poem was really nice because not only did it show a story, it showed meaning. it showed how someone can love anyone else in such a good way and not care about how they are living. I think that the mother was true to her son becasue she didnt care about money. I thought that even though they didnt have the brightest life, they had each other and that was enough for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment